Wednesday, September 14

A Smile Captured

This is what I get to wake up to every morning. Rested and ready to discover his world. Smiling at the most unexpected moments, reminding me each and every time that, yes, God is good.

It took some hard work and after many failed attempts of being just one-second too late, I was finally able to get a shot of this smile. The smile that melts my heart multiple times a day and is melting me at this very moment.


The personalities of children always interests me because they are so absolutely unpredictable and as individual as their little fingerprints. But so far, this boy is a lover through and through. And if I am not mistaken, I think when he shoots this smile there is a certain glimmer in his eye like he is flirting with us. Is that even possible? Well what ever it is little guy it's totally working. We are putty in your hands, all hope is lost, we are absolute gonners. 


I can't even take it. Love this precious guy so much.
And how could I forget the new "babysitter" in the house. She takes her job very seriously and been doing big sister very well lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...