Friday, May 27

Loving Limbo

Christmas morning, 2011, or in my children's life, something even better. Waking up at Nana's house after a full day of flying across oceans arriving asleep in the wee hours of the morning to their new temporary home. They woke up and realized they hit the jackpot, cash money. They found their paradise. St. Croix who? They are in heaven, in a frenzy since we arrived and they just can't stop. 
We are really enjoying our days here so far, family time like woah, and its awesome. Something we all really needed but just weren't aware of.  
I feel like I have traveled back in time. I am seeing everyone from my life past (enjoy introducing George to them all), cleaning out stuff from my old room dating back to high school to make room for my fam, showing Ny my old school, and the list goes on and disgustingly on. So quaint here, so familiar.


The question keeps coming up from many, "Do you all live here?" (We might stick out a little, not sure.) There is no simple answer to the question. Limbo is what we are in, stuck somewhere between island time and Christmas morning and loving every minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...