Thursday, October 14

Treasures

Nyah spent the morning in deep concentration balancing these beautiful limes on a spoon while carrying them from a bowl in the kitchen to the stove of her play kitchen. These are the most delicious limes so packed with juice and flavor. These tasty gifts were grown by George's parents, whose yard, in my opinion, holds some of the islands greatest treasures. 
These limes start out green then turn yellow but everyone still calls them limes. Whatever you want to call them, all I know is that I love them both for the wonderful flavor they give our food and for the endless fun they have provided Nyah this morning.
I love that Nyah, one of my hearts greatest treasures, is capable of making the simplest things in life so beautiful. Hope everyone is able to take some time and enjoy their greatest treasures today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...