Thursday, October 27

His Fourth Month {With Video}

Its time. I can't believe it has taken me this long to get a video of Jude up on the blog but I just reserected the Flip Video from the move and had George charge it up at work. I love the Flip Video but it isn't too compatable with my Mac. Oh well. On to the good stuff.


Jude is almost four months old, where has the time gone? Yes, I am posting this five days early but I typically post his monthly updates a few days late so I thought I would change it up a bit. Plus the World Series is on so I am bored out of my mind.


This month Jude has really come into his own, showing his sweet personality more and more. I'm not bragging, but this boy loves his Momma. The girls were really into me too while I was nursing them, but the way Jude looks at me is like something I've never quite experienced. It is precious. It is love and I feel the bond forming. Momma's boy for sure.


He is starting to notice his sisters more and more and follows them while they are performing their antics. The boy has constant entertainment.


Jude is trying his best to sit up and launches himself forward when sitting on our laps, keeping us on our toes. He still despises his car seat and eats more than I think possible at times. After finishing a "meal" he will chill out and then start rooting around again or begin to fuss. I always try a few tricks but usually just give him what he wants which is more milk. And he will consume another entire "meal". He eats. A lot. Such a growing boy.


I am running on a few hours of broken sleep lately. Poor guy caught his sisters' runny noses. It always seems to linger a little longer with him. Seeing a baby with a runny nose is so sad since they are predominant nose breathers and frustration is the result when they can't accomplish this. So he has been waking up a lot at night when he can't breath. I am just trying to hang in there until sleep returns, I know this will pass soon.


So without further ado, here is our little buddy, our stud muffin, the baby bruder, our most precious boy. But brace yourself because there is a whole lot of cuteness going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...