Saturday, June 25

Indulge

In celebration of the official start of summer, and me being just days short of ten months pregnant, we decided to say good bye to nutrition and gave a big warm welcome to a little sugar in our lives in the form of rice crispy popsicles. Oh yeah. Dipped in chocolate and sprinkles to perfection by Nyah. 
And what else is there to do with left over melted chocolate than to make the ultimate salty and sweet treat, chocolate covered pretzels. One of my favs.
I guess you could say I am throwing in the towel these last few days of pregnancy.


Surprisingly, I've had no complaints from anyone about our departure from our normally healthy diet. Can't believe this little innocent being put down a whole treat. I think the girls are probably wishing I would stay pregnant forever so the indulgence in all things sweet and wonderful could continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...