Thursday, January 19

Guest Post with TheBarefootMom

As I was getting started with this whole blogging hobby, one of my favorite go to bloggers and a major source of inspiration was TheBarefootMom


If you haven't already discovered her blog on the blog roll to the right of the screen, I highly suggest you check her out. Whether you are an island dreamer or island dweller, she always has something interesting going on. And you might even catch a glimpse of her two beautiful blond babes or her husband, The Fisherman.


I met the bfm while living on St. Croix and she does a perfect job of writing about what life is really like living on an island. She lives the motto that paradise is a state of mind, not a location, a lesson I have been lucky to learn these past few months. 


Need even more reason to head on over to TheBarefootMom this morning? Well, I am featured on her blog today where we discuss the transition from life on an island to stateside living, "Life from Bush to Bustle"


This was such a wonderful experience with a one of a kind Mom and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed preparing it with TheBarefootMom. 


So here's to "paradise".
Sending much love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...