Wednesday, August 10

Our Guy

Here is our little guy at six weeks old, all 13lb 11oz of him, and for the life of me, I just can't take my eyes off of him. When anticipating having a boy, I definitely never expected him to have such masculine features right off the bat. He is all boy, every feature so masculine and its blowing my mind. 


I am loving every minute of this little guy. He is finally coming into his own. All of the swelling to his face from birth is gone allowing him to fully open his big brown eyes. He is getting a little color to his skin, and a nice layer of chubbiness to his body giving him the cutest little arm and leg rolls. He's heaven. He has taken up residence snuggling in the left side of my neck and I can't imagine anything feeling better. 


But I still just can't stop looking at him. And I know it happens to nearly every mother, ever, in history, but I have to do it, just have to say it.  He is the cutest, sweetest, most perfect boy I have ever laid my eyes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...