Thursday, March 17

Twenty Five Weeks

For those wondering, here's what's been cooking for the past six months. 
I told myself I would gain as much weight with this pregnancy, that there is just no need for it. Well, the veracious hunger has taken over and though I am eating healthy, the extra lbs have found me. My stomach popped out this past week and my pants won't button. The old rubber band trick my mom taught me with my first pregnancy is doing the trick so far. Other than growing exponentially, I am feeling awesome and enjoying every moment of this pregnancy. We are truly blessed.


We cleaned out all the baby girl clothes from the closet yesterday and gave them to a friend who is expecting her first girl soon. It was so bittersweet as I smelled and snuggled some of the softest pinkest clothes both girls wore when the were the tiniest beings. Could they have ever been so small? Guess we are confident this baby is a boy. Lets hope ultrasounds don't lie.

6 comments:

  1. Suz you have the cutest little baby bump! I can't wait to meet the little guy :) XOXO ~Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredibly beautiful, my sweet daughter who I love just as much as those two that you write about. You look fit and beautiful~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you. You sure know how to make a girl feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh. You are the most gorgeous momma in the world. You look stunning, my sister. I am glad you finally put a picture of you on here. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. chills chills chills! you give me chills girl. you are just so beautiful in and out and this pic is just so sweet with your cute little nose and profile :) tell elsa that i was the same way with food and i stayed little...we just have metabolisms in overdrive is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you two, you guys are the sweetest because I feel like a beast! I think of you all the time Ash as Elsa puts the food away. Both of you are tiny but mighty! She eats a ton but is still only in the 22% on the growth chart. I can't worry though, she just doesn't stop moving. Lucky girls you both are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...