Sunday, July 17

It's Go Time

The days are getting crazy but wonderful around here. George went on to set up shop in the place we will be living so its go time for me, reality is here. Handling three kids under the age of three is no joke. Well, I am not totally alone, my grandmother has all but moved in to help out and I am not sure what I would do without her, literally. Maybe go crazy. 


Jude is doing amazing, growing exponentially (it seems). He weighed in at 11lb 8oz at his 2 week doctor appointment yesterday. He is sleeping much better at night, only up to nurse every 3 hours and falls right back to sleep after his belly is full. I couldn't ask for more from him. On the other hand, Elsa has recently decided not to go to bed at night. Her timing couldn't be more perfect. We are working with her lovingly knowing this might be her way of showing all of the changes we have thrown on her might not be cool with her. I have found her amazing ability to concentrate carries over to her fits. Putting up a three hour protest for bed is apparently not that big of a deal for her. Great!


Got to run now and take these last few minutes of quite (Jude and Elsa are sleeping, Nyah is at the store with great grandma) and try to make myself look acceptable to society. Jude and I might venture out to the store today. Oooh, exciting, I know. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...